A technician and driver of the television company Paravisión died electrocuted last night May 9 2009 when he received a discharge after the antenna to link his mobile to play a high voltage cable.
The tragedy occurred in front of the plaza "Villa Champion" from San Pablo, where he was to do a cover.
The burned body of Paul Galli lies next to one of the wheels of mobile media.
The deceased is Pablo Galli, 32, who established residence in Capiatá.
The unfortunate driver was working as a coach and the signing Paravisión SA, which transmits its signal through the channel 5.
The fact occured at 20:10 at the corner of Panambi Reta and Indus San Pablo Francisco neighborhood.
Commissioner Julio Barrios, deputy head of the 16th Metro station, explained that it was unfortunate for a coverage of the inauguration of a basketball court in Piazza Villa champion "of that neighborhood in Havana.
He was in command of a Renault van with plate mark BCL 434.
The raised antenna link up to broadcast the signal, above which there was no sighting of a high voltage cable," said Commissioner Barrios.
He was driving along the side of the mobile media and certainly when they come into contact with the antenna cable apparently received a strong discharge that killed him," claimed.
The discharge caused an explosion which burnt the body of the victim, who fell from moving and lay next to one of the front wheels.
The incident shocked the whole community gathered, which instantly gave notice to the System 911 and the station, which sent troops to the place.
It also represented agents at the site of Criminalistics, forensic officers and the Public Ministry.
The body was later transferred to the Judicial Morgue for better inspection.
Your post might be deleted/hidden when other users reported/flag it. Think twice with your post title/description/comments, because the content is automatically deleted/hidden by the system. If you need quick action to delete any content in this website, you can click the Report content! button below.