You Must Be 18 Years of Age or Over to Use the Site.
Electrocuted Laying Next to a Scaffold
The man (aprox. 35) was at the top of a scaffold because he was planning to paint the facade of an insurance company and made some preperations when unfortunately the scaffold made contact with a high voltage cable and the painter was electrocuted. As a result he fell down and it lasted one hour for him burning in flames, according to several witnesses. It took an hour for the energy company to cut power so the firemen could reach him. Other story is that he moved the scaffold and then was electrocuted.