All categories
0 votes

You Must Be 18 Years of Age or Over to Use the Site.
Two Cowboys and Their Horses Die After Receiving a Shock from High Voltage Wire
Two men identified as D. and W. died early Monday morning in southeastern Pará, Brazil.

The two worked as cowboys on a farm, located in the region. The victims received an electric shock as they were riding their horses on a camping trip.
1,337 views Oct 27, 2019
Visit ShockGore.Com For Shock Videos Collection

Subscribe To LiveGore.Com By Email To Get Live Updates!

Your Comment

Tips :
( 1 ) Keep "#" symbol to tags names
exp : #livegore
( 2 ) Keep "@" symbol to mention users
exp : @livegore
p/s : System will notified users for "mentions, replying, votes, likes" on medias.
Your name to display (optional)
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.
Damn, that fuckin cable should really be higher up.. or well buried. Why the hell would you leave shit like that around your property? Even if you decided fuck everyone else.. what about your own livestock and family and business.. wtf.
0 votes
Jan 26
zack Level 3 6,984 points
The Best Collection Of Beheading, Killing, Suicide, And Stabbing Videos!

Subscribe to LiveGore.Com by email to get live updates!

Enter your email address:

41 Online
0 Member And 41 Guest
Today Visits : 57472
Yesterday Visits : 100913
All Visits : 56409585