You Must Be 18 Years of Age or Over to Use the Site.
Man Accidentally Sets Himself on Fire
Man has body covered by flames after handling liter of alcohol and cigarette
Jurandir de Souza Coelho, 31, was rescued by people early this afternoon (26), in Cruzeiro do Sul (AC), after having his body covered with flames. The man ran down the street in despair, when he received help from people who drowned the fire with a sheet.
Jurandir was taken to the Regional Hospital of Juruá by the Mobile Emergency Care Service (Samu). According to reports passed on by the victim upon arrival at the hospital, he was covered by fire when he was handling a liter of alcohol and attempted to light a cigarette.